Good oral hygiene is imperative not only for your oral health but also for your overall health. Research has found that infections and disease that start off in the gums can spread to the rest of the body and increase your risk of serious health problems. Fortunately, good oral care can drastically lessen your chances of developing diseases and infections in the mouth and beyond. Proper care of your teeth begins at home, with brushing your teeth at least twice a day and flossing once a day. Adding mouthwash to your routine can also help fight bacteria and germs that can grow into plaque on your teeth.
But even those who are diligent with their oral care at home could use some assistance. Regular dental checkups can screen your teeth for any potential oral problems, while professional dental cleanings can address hard to reach places your toothbrush can’t. At the trusted dental practice of Dr. Robert Milner, we are dedicated to helping you maintain or improve upon the health and beauty of your smile with comprehensive general dentistry care, including:
- Routine dental exams to screen for potential oral health problems
- Professional cleanings to thoroughly clean teeth and gums
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen tooth enamel and eliminate bacteria
- Tooth-colored fillings to fill cavities
- Dental bonding to fix chipped, discolored or cracked teeth
- Dental sealants to prevent tooth decay
- Dental crowns to preserve the functionality of damaged teeth
- Periodontal (gum) treatment to treat recessed or diseased gums
Achieve a Healthy Smile with Dr. Milner
Whether you already have a healthy, bright smile or would like to improve it, Dr. Milner and his dental team can help. Our talented and compassionate team has helped hundreds of patients achieve their ideal smiles while maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
To schedule a comprehensive dental exam or to discuss other general dentistry needs with Mission Viejo dentist Dr. Milner, please call our office at 949-859-8899.