Top Dentist in Mission Viejo
Welcome to the Mission Viejo dental practice of Dr. Robert A. Milner, where we offer exceptional dentistry in a caring and comfortable environment. Our goal is to make every visit as relaxing and stress-free as possible while we attend to your unique dental needs.
Dr. Milner is an award-winning dentist who combines years of experience with leading-edge technology for safe, convenient treatment. He leads our team of friendly staff members, all of whom are happy to go the extra mile to make your visit extraordinary.
Why Patients Love Our Dental Practice
- Convenient Mission Viejo location
- Updated, comfortable treatment rooms and relaxing atmosphere
- Nitrous oxide and oral sedation options for nervous or anxious patients
- Gentle cleanings and gum treatments
- Honest, non-hurried explanations of the treatment needed and why the treatment is being recommended in easily understandable terms
- State-of-the-art procedures and equipment (e.g., invisible braces, porcelain veneers, dental implants, 3D scanning, all in one location)
- Clear breakdown of costs and financing options available
Cosmetic/Implant Dentistry – Better Oral Health – Replace Missing Teeth – Get Rid of Mouth Pain and Sensitivity
Available Dental Services
Dr. Milner offers comprehensive dentistry services, including the following:
- Cosmetic dentistry services fix aesthetic problems in the teeth and smile, such as faded, chipped or crooked teeth. Dr. Milner performs procedures like teeth whitening, dental bonding, the placement of porcelain veneers and orthodontic treatments to make over the appearance of the teeth and smile. Sometimes, he combines cosmetic treatments into a total smile makeover.
- Restorative dentistry services rebuild or replace failing, worn and missing teeth for optimal oral health. Common restorative solutions include dental crowns, dental bridges, dental implants and dentures. In some cases, Dr. Milner combines multiple restorative dentistry procedures to restore health, beauty and function to the teeth and gums; this is known as full mouth reconstruction.
- General dentistry services go hand-in-hand with at-home oral hygiene to form the foundation of oral health. Dr. Milner recommends regular exams and professional cleanings to keep the teeth and gums strong and healthy; he may also suggest an additional fluoride treatments or placement of dental sealants, depending on the condition of the teeth.
- Oral surgery procedures such as bone grafting and tissue grafting to restore proper function to the teeth, mouth and/or jaw and alleviate pain. Commonly performed procedures treat temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems, injuries to the mouth or teeth, impacted teeth or bite problems.
Meet Robert A. Milner, D.D.S.
Dr. Robert Milner earned his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Irvine before graduating at the top of his class from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Wisconsin. He refined his skills through a 24-month associateship in Moreno Valley and San Diego, and founded his private practice in 1991 with the goal of delivering comprehensive dental services under one roof.
For more than 28 years, Dr. Milner has provided top notch dental care and the best possible results. When necessary, he coordinates with other specialists, including oral and maxillofacial surgeons, orthodontists and periodontists, to meet the needs of his patients. Dr. Milner maintains his knowledge and expertise through his membership in prestigious dental associations and by attending dental study clubs and monthly dental courses to stay current with the latest dental technologies available.
Book an Appointment with Dr. Milner
Whether you need a simple check-up and cleaning, multiple tooth replacements or a total smile makeover, Dr. Milner is here to help. Please call or email our practice today to schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about your options.
Instead of going to the dentist, you can use this kit to bleach your teeth at home…
Toothpaste and Rinse for the ultimate cavity prevention…
Toothpaste and oral rinse guaranteed to make you smile!
Essentials in the Starter Kit includes all the products and instructions necessary for you to have “Fresh Breath Assurance”.
We use the latest equipment and digital technology and offer in-house repairs and on-site CT Bone Scans!