Not only are chipped, cracked, worn or missing teeth unattractive, they can also be signs of decay or other oral health problems. Such problems can interfere with your ability to eat, speak, laugh or smile.
If one or more of your natural teeth are decayed, damaged or missing, you may be in need of restorative dentistry treatment. At the leading dental practice of Dr. Robert Milner, we offer a range of dental services to restore the health and beauty of teeth and gums. Patients seeking to restore their oral health and smiles trust that Dr. Milner and our professional dental staff can deliver excellent and natural-looking results.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments
During your initial consultation, a member of our dental team will thoroughly examine your teeth and gums to determine the dental treatment that best fits your needs. We offer the following restorative treatments:
- Dental bridges to close the gap between teeth left by a missing tooth
- Dental crowns to strengthen damaged, decayed teeth
- Dental implants to permanently replace missing teeth
- Dental fillings for teeth damaged by cavities
- Dental bonding to conceal small structural problems such as chips and cracks
- Dental sealants to protect the molars from decay
- Dentures to replace the upper or lower arches (or both)
- Root Canals to preserve the natural tooth by removing the infected tooth pulp and nerve
- Full Mouth Reconstruction, a multi-step treatment consisting of two or more restorative treatments to properly rehabilitate the functionality of teeth.
Restore Your Oral Health with Dr. Milner
Dr. Milner is committed to helping you maintain optimal oral health. Schedule an appointment today by calling our Mission Viejo office 949-859-8899.